7.06.2016

i know i can.


I'm starting to think about what I see for myself and the years ahead. I know that there is still some time before my vision manifests, and I've been asking myself what I want to do with that time. Everyone around me seems to be popping out their second or third kid, and I'm just sitting in my backyard enjoying the sunshine, feeling lame that I'm not choosing the same path as most of society.

Spirit spoke to me today and said that I have been given the gift of time. Spirit said to use this time to research, gain knowledge, and pin point what I want my vision to look like.  Spirit let me know that every little bit of effort that I put forth now, will help me in the long run. I will know what I want my vision to look like and will have weeded out all doubts. If I use my time in this way I will be ahead of the game, having figured out exactly what I want means that I will be ready to go when the time is right. Cool!

There's a lot that I need to learn as this is all new territory for me, and even tho I'm an impatient person, what Spirit said is right, and it's making me feel at ease as many around me are moving and shaking, and I'm feeling like I'm standing still. Why not take these next few years to change my mindset, bring forth to the surface that which is deep down inside. I'm going to need it in order to take on my dream vision, and it's going to take some self love and reprogramming of my thoughts to bring it up from the depths.

When Spirit speaks it's a powerful thing, and after a few gloomy days, again I've burst forth into the Light.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment