2.18.2016

getting ready to bloom.

Source


Good day friends, what a day it has been!

So many realizations have come about today, so many nudges and bits of guidance and direction from Spirit. Love it!

Last month in my Mercury Retrograde post I wrote about feeling like I was eighteen again, fresh out of high school with a world of possibility in front of me. I also stated that I feel like I have been given a second chance at choosing the life that I want for myself, the life I have always wanted. And now, things are starting to take shape. I have put forth much effort to start this year off in a brand new way, and that effort is creating much change in myself, and my life.

For years I have been searching for my path, waiting (im)patiently for it to show up so that I can start walking down it and sharing my gifts with the world. The path has shown it self, I am standing upon it, but I haven't taken any steps forward. The retrograde and my trip halted me and now that I have had a week at home to re-energize and get back into my routine Spirit is beginning to speak to me.

I am freakin' thrilled and get chills when I think about the task that Spirit has selected for me. It makes so.much.sense. and fits with who I am, what I want out of life, and what I want to offer to the world.

"And the day came when the risk to 
remain tight in a bud was greater than
the risk it took to bloom."
 - Anais Nin

Yes Anais, I hear ya.

I am someone who prefers to be the wallflower, but for me to share my gifts with the world I need to step outside of my shell and become comfortable in full bloom. Spirit has shown me a great way of doing this, it will be something that I share here regularly once I figure things out. There is much learning to be had in the process :)

I am excited for my life.

Throughout the day I am conversing with Spirit, staying open and receptive to guidance. I state what I want and Spirit responds. I have a vision for my life and I fully trust and know that the changes I am making will bring me all that I desire.

Inner work can be a challenge. The hardest part is pushing aside your pride, accepting your faults, and then believing that you can fully change yourself and achieve all that you want.


This image freaked me right out. But it helped me realize that I have been living life under ingrained ways of thinking, and this is a big reason why I haven't gone after all that I want. I keep this pic in my email at work and click on it throughout the week, quick reminders to keep my focus on point.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment