1.14.2016

we are spiritual beings.

Source


This is such an auspicious time!

As I was driving home from work yesterday, my mind in a relaxed state, I saw a stream of white light from The Universe above pouring in thru my crown chakra. I repeated mantras of gratitude, and healing, visualizing this white light flowing in thru my crown reaching out to all limbs and organs, and flowing deeper still into all the cells and atoms in my body.

Magic.

I wasn’t planning on picking a word for 2016, however two are making themselves shown to me.

Soul and Spiritual.

I’m going to take this hint from The Universe that this is to be my direction for the coming year.

I’ve stumbled upon the above quote many times. I understood it, but I didn’t understand it to the level that I do now.

I am a Spiritual Being having a Human Experience.

When I step out of my Soul’s way that’s when things really start to take form. My Soul is in the driver’s seat and I am just along for the ride.

This realization has brought a sense of complete inner peace, joy, and a knowing that I am now living in Soul time and not Human time. The anxiety of the ‘rat race’ has crumbled for me, and I feel that time is of abundance..

For a while now I’ve been dealing with a friend’s exit from my life. It’s been a struggle, as I always felt that we had a deep soul connection. It’s not until they were gone that I could look back and see just how much their energy lifted my spirit up. I’ve been working thru this day by day, some days harder than others, but with this realization of our Soul’s being in charge, I’m able to comprehend that we are each on our own Soul Journey, going where our Soul is taking us.

This person was key in catapulting me towards my Spiritual Awakening. I would say we are Twin Flames. I know that I need to let go and I have to accept that. I move thru things slowly and now see that they were at this point several months ago, but it’s taken me longer to get there.

From this day forward I release and accept that right now our Souls are meant to go in different directions. I accept this for the highest good of all and trust in the journey.  With this release will come new opportunities for experience and growth. And that my friends is exciting!

I see a whole new life for myself.

Again, I am so thankful for this Mercury Retrograde which has reminded me to chill, relax, ponder, and listen to the messages from Spirit.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment