1.20.2016

my mercury retrograde.

Source


Hello, I just wanted to check in and see how everyone is doing during this Mercury Retrograde cycle.

I'll admit, I used to hate Mercury Retrogrades, fear them even. That fear and loathing seemed to emanate out into the Universe bringing more problems back to me. KV from Aquarius Nation really helped me to see the benefit of these cycles and embrace the chaos. I started to see these days as a time to stop, sit, ponder, and plan. If chaos does decide to pop in, I have trained myself to keep my emotions in check and take the calm approach when dealing with issues.

Mercury still does tug at me tho, trying to get my attention, trying to turn my positive mindset to the dark side.

It's been pulling at me these last few days, wanting attention, wanting to stir up my emotions so that I spew negativity out into the great vortex. Ohhhhhh it's been trying hard. A few times I have almost gave in, but thankfully, thanks to my practice of watching my thoughts, I have been able to catch my ego before it goes on an all out power trip which would leave me feeling full of negative energy. I can't have any of that when I am planning out my future!

So many sensitives have been feeling the change in the air of 2016. This huge shift that occurred has brought about a fresh start for all.

I feel as tho I'm eighteen years old again, with my life wide open in front of me to pursue as I please. 

When I was at that stage of life over a decade ago, I felt very rushed to figure things out ASAP. I dove into a course that was not me at all, dove into a job that I hated, and then dove further into adult life, taking on rent, bills, and debt. I never embraced that time of my life to figure out who I was and what I wanted. I never explored what was available to me and instead did what I 'thought was right', by societies standards. It didn't even occur to me at the time that I had the freedom to try on different hats and find one that fit. I thought that in grade 12 you make a decision on secondary schooling, and that is what you do for the rest of your life.

So here I am, thirteen years after high school graduation, and I feel as tho this shift of energy across the planet has given me a second chance to discover myself. To discover who Richelle really is.

From about the ages of twenty-eight to thirty-one, I felt like I was literally running out of time. I could see this clock in my head ticking down the seconds faster and faster and faster. I felt like I needed to get my shit together, figure out my niche, and pursue it as a career.

It was the strangest feeling, I felt like doom was approaching. 

I partook in a past life regression once, and in all of the life times that came up I was young and died young. I feel like this twenty-eight to thirty-one stage, and younger, was when I exited many of my past lives. I don't think that I've lived past this age for a long while. The impending 'doom' that I felt was my being feeling confused because I had not yet discovered who I was supposed to be in this lifetime.

This year feels like a gift. 

I have been gifted a second chance to find myself. I no longer feel that pressure of the clock ticking down the seconds, and instead feel as tho I have ample time for everything to be figured out, all in divine timing. My life feels abundant.

I don't know where I am going to go next, but this down time is helping me test the waters and see what feels good. There's much to be learned when Mercury is in Retro. If you are willing to stay calm, let the shit roll off your back, and practice self care, you will surely learn a thing or two about yourself during this time.

Peace, Loves.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment