1.01.2016

a good 2016.

Source


It's been a long while since I've felt the pull to write on here, but over the last few weeks I've been feeling the nudges to share a bit, to share it out into the universe.

2015 came with many inner challenges for me, it was a huge year of growth. These past few months have brought me to this place where I feel in the process of a transformation. I was being urged to cut out all unnecessary 'noise' from my life, to get quiet, and tune in to my own inner voice.

This past year I spent much time trying on a religious hat, one that has never fully felt right on my head to begin with, but it crossed my path and I gave it a chance. This caused me yet again to give up my inner voice and turn to others for guidance and direction out of fear of doing the wrong thing and a fear to be a people pleaser.

Thru much of my life I have encountered people who have told me that my ideas, opinions, or ways of doing things and ways of thinking or believing, are wrong. I've come up against many people who feel completely at ease with telling me why I am wrong and why they are right, This has taken a lot of my own personal power away, made it difficult for me to hear my inner voice, and caused me much confusion in the process. 

I want to be strong and confident in my life. I encourage others to do and believe what feels right for them even if it doesn't resonate with me. These same people who have shut me down without even a second thought, are the exact people who I encourage and support in their own belief systems and ways of living. It has taken me months to get to this point where I fully know, and to be honest, have always known, what my path is in this life, whether others agree with it or understand it. My retreat from noise such as Facebook and Instagram has freed up time and mental space to re-focus, re-connect, hear what it is that the universe is directing me to do with my journey.  All I ever wish for others is happiness and for them to be their authentic selves. Why people haven't been able to give me that same courtesy eluded me for a long time, but ultimately, we all have a different path to walk and we will never fully understand each others journeys. However, what we can do is support and encourage each other thru them. 

The events that I went thru in 2015 caused me to wake up. I see life in a completely different way. I found myself at times walking around and saying out loud, 'I get it, I understand what it's all about.' I have taken back my power, stand firmly in my beliefs, and look forward to dancing and twirling my way thru my journey. 

I wish people love and happiness in 2016, it's going to be a great one.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment