10.15.2015

yes.

Source

I was hoping to find a good quote to start this piece of rambling and BAM! 

SO intense :)

If you know me, then you know that I am girl power all the way. This quote is just YES! Excellent for what it is that I am planning.

I've had a lot of alone time this year. When that happens I find myself contemplating life, cuz I don't do that enough on a daily basis ;) 

I took up journaling again, something I've done in the past here and there as I've found myself going thru periods of growth. This year has caused my soul to grow to a place where I can see my future. I wandered aimlessly for many years, trying this and that hoping to find my niche. It's not until now that I can look back and connect the dots and see how the path lead me to where I am today.

Thru journaling I ask the Universe all the common questions,

Who am I?

What is my purpose?

Where am I supposed to be in life?

I look back at my efforts at trying to take up a healing modality, pottery, painting, writing, jewelry making, and see that doors closed for a reason. There are so many things in life that I love, that I find inspiration from. Instead of wearing just one hat and embodying that one title, there's another way for me to share my passions with the world.

Piece by little piece the Universe is showing me the next image to bring my vision together. 

I'm ready. 

Looking back in my journals I am reminded of a few years ago when I had taken class after class and wore myself out. 

I could feel the exhaustion in my soul.

At that time I heard to take a few years break from pursuing a 'path'. I was told to 'rest up' because in a few years I was going to be hit with my life task, and it was going to take work and effort on my part.

It is now two years later and the events of this year have woken me up. I have been shaken from my comfortable slumber and am ready to learn how to bring this vision to fruition.

Exciting times, and so very grateful.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment