9.03.2015

choose good, and it will be good.



The past four months, and the next four to come, have been, and will continue to be, full of transformation. There is an energy shift going on across the planet much like the one that occurred in 2012, but this one is stronger and is affecting me on all levels; mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.

I am being torn apart and formed back together again in order to step into my true purpose on this earth.

My mind is racing faster than it ever has as I communicate with my guide for guidance, shed old self limiting thought patterns, and visualize and manifest a new reality for myself.

I have had moments of complete exhaustion, heart wrenching melt downs, sob-fest after sob-fest as the tears cleanse my soul. Then something shifts. The light shines in and I see glimpses of a life full of happiness and possibility, the life that is coming to me.

Birthing a human into the world isn't easy, so why should this be?

Two mornings ago my guide told me that I was being given a second chance at life, to live the life I've always wanted. I think I have finally accepted to surrender and allow this time of change. Fighting it was causing internal torment, and right now I'm being told to 'let go'.

*deep breath in*
*deep breath out*

I'm having a hard time with this letting go business. I have been shown many things for my future, and even tho I know that letting go was always going to be part of the process and journey, TRUSTING that what I have been shown will come to me isn't always easy.

*deep breath in*
*deep breath out*

I now choose to let go so the journey may proceed forward, and trust that all that I have been shown will fall into place at the right time.

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment